Below are intake forms for Hood River Counseling.

Please fill out the following two forms and bring to your first appointment:

Additional Forms:

  • Release of Information – Fill this form out for each person you would like your information shared with (for example, doctors, family lawyers).
  • Informed Consent; Divorce – This is for children of divorced parents.  Each parent will need to sign this form before treatment begins.